Monday, May 30, 2011

Card Organizer



I designed and created this card/organizer in hopes of being better at sending cards on birthdays and special occasions. I used bookboard and covered it with paper for the cover and the book is bound using the Bind-it -All. The front cover has my inital and a frame, both of which I made. The "flap" on the front has a magnetic closure. The organizer includes a page with a pocket to hold cards/envelopes for each month of the year. Included on each page/pocket is a numerical listing of dates with a line beside each, on which to "pencil in" birthdays, anniversaries, etc. for that month. Also, included on each is the birthstone and flower for that month. In the back of the book I created, printed, and included "address book" pages so that I will have them handy when I am ready to mail the cards. This organizer/book was quite time consuming, but very well worth it. I am pleased with the way it turned out!





















1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and it's so beautiful......so professional.....You really did an outstanding job........well worth the time you spent.......

    ReplyDelete